FINANCE & ACCOUNTING MANAGER
- Manage all functions of Finance & Accounting including general accounting, finance, costing, budgeting, planning, reporting, taxation, and internal control.
- Prepare annual budget and managerial report package.
- Prepare financial performance statement to ensure timely and accurate reporting to the company’s management as well as tax department in compliance with tax local regulations.
- Effective manage cash flow to achieve the best financial benefit and control all costs to be in line with the planned budget.
- Apply internal control procedures to ensure that all financial activities are conducted in line with company policies and local regulations.
- Solve real-time problems by liaising with multiple parties internally and externally.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in Accounting/Finance, Management, or Business
- Minimum 3 - 4 years working experience as Finance handling accounting & tax report, working experience in a major public accounting firm and/or e-commerce company would be advantage
- Solid knowledge of e-commerce business
- Have an in-depth understanding of accounting and tax principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations
- Attention to detail, must be thorough and accurate
- Strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving skills, highly organized and an excellent team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
CORPORATE TAX SUPERVISOR
Membantu kelancaran pelaksanaan kewajiban-kewajiban administrasi rutin perusahaan dalam rangka memenuhi kewajiban peraturan perpajakan
ACCOUNTING & TAX SUPERVISOR
Oversee the day-to-day operations of the finance, accounting, and tax departments
INTERNAL AUDIT SUPERVISOR
Menguji dan mengevaluasi pelaksanaan pengendalian internal sesuai dengan kepatuhan dan sistem manajemen resiko berdasarkan kebijakan Perusahaan dan ketentuan Regulator di bidang pembiayaan
SUPERVISOR MANAJEMEN RISIKO
Menyusun dan menyampaikan laporan profil Risiko, Mengidentifikasi Risiko termasuk Risiko yang melekat pada kegiatan usaha