EMBRACE THE WHOLEHEARTEDLY THEME, TEMPO SCAN AGAIN TO CREATE FREE MUDIK FOR THOUSANDS OF BUSINESS PARTNER EMPLOYEES IN 201931/05/2019
Jakarta, May 31th 2019 – Mudik or homecoming has been a tradition for most of the Indonesian people during or before a major holiday, especially Lebaran (Eid al-Fitr). They used that moment to meet family and relatives in their hometown. As an expression of gratitude and appreciation, this year, Tempo Scan recreated free mudik for its business partner’s employees.
More than 3,500 participants attend this "Mudik Wholeheartedly 2019" and join in more than 55 buses to several cities on Java such as Semarang, Solo, Yogyakarta, Surabaya and Sumatra. Located in GOR Soematri Brodjonegoro, President Director of Tempo Scan Group, Mr. Handojo S. Muljadi, revealed that this Mudik event was the gratitude of Tempo Scan for all of its achievements since 1953 in Indonesia. As is known, some of Tempo Scan’s brands have received much recognition from Indonesian people such as bodrex, hemaviton, Marina, MY BABY, and vidoran. These brands have become a market leader and all those achievements because of support from all parties, including Tempo Scan’s business partner.
"Hopefully mudik this year can run smoothly, all participants will arrive safely to their destination and can celebrate the moment of togetherness with their family and their loved ones on Eid Al-Fitr" said Mr. Handojo S. Muljadi.
Meanwhile, Ms. Nina Muthmainnah, Managing Director of Cosmetics, Consumers and Health Care of PT Tempo Scan Pacific Tbk said, "We used the theme of Wholehearted Togetherness because we hope to strengthen our relationship between Tempo Scan and business partners."
"Working wholeheartedly is Tempo Scan’s commitment to continue providing the best for Indonesia. We hope that the spirit of Wholehearted Togetherness can encourage Tempo Scan and business partners who have become part of Tempo Scan’s family, to continue supporting our brand as the main choice brand of Indonesian people," Nina said.
bodrex is trusted by consumers as the number one brand in the adult analgesic category brand. hemaviton is an adult multivitamin that offers multiple health benefit. While the Marina is the number one brand of body lotion in Indonesia, and MY BABY is the leader of the baby and toddler care product and trusted by Indonesian mothers. Meanwhile, through vidoran, Tempo Scan give an equal opportunity for Indonesian children to get the right nutrition in affordable prices.
About Tempo Scan Group
PT Tempo Scan Pacific Tbk (the “Company”) and its subsidiaries are part of the Tempo Group, a group of companies which commenced its business activities through the establishment of PT PD Tempo on 3 November 1953 in the trading business of pharmaceutical products. The Company was established through the restructuring process in 1991 and originally named PT Scanchemie which in 1970 started its large scale commercial production of pharmaceutical products. With time, the Company through its subsidiaries has also manufactured cosmetics and consumer products since 1977.
Some brands that have been recognized as Indonesian people’s main choice are:
- bodrex, has been trusted since 1970 as Indonesian choice of adult analgesic for generations;
- MY BABY, Minyak Telon Plus, first telon oil in Indonesia that can give full protection from mosquitos and also become number one brand is successfully created by Tempo Scan Group by combining Indonesia's nature with innovation;
- Marina, number one Hand Body Lotion brand in Indonesia, is a young Indonesian women's best friend skin care products;
- vidoran powder and liquid milk for children, is produced and marketed by Tempo Scan Group with affordable price to help Indonesian parents in giving nutritional and high quality growing up milk for their children. vidoran is a form of Tempo Scan’s responsibility for helping Indonesian children to get an equal opportunities, so they can get optimal education by having right nutrition;
- hemaviton, is a pioneer in health supplement and multivitamin products, is created, produced, and distributed by Indonesians for more than 41 years.