EXECUTIVE SECRETARY - TSP
- Lead and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid executives.
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules.
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices and/or organizations.
- Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
- Interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees.
- Diploma or Bachelor in Secretary / Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 year-experience as Executive Secretary / Board of Directors Secretary / Personal Assistant.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Hardworker and ability to work under pressure.
- Fluent in English and excellent in computer literate (Ms. Office Programs).
SUPPLY CHAIN & INVENTORY PLANNING CONTROL SUPERVISOR
Responsible for all of the things related to products planning, controlling, and supplying
Melakukan tugas ‘Quality Assurance’ atas produk di gudang penyimpanan.