EXECUTIVE SECRETARY - TSP
- Lead and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid executives.
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules.
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices and/or organizations.
- Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
- Interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees.
- Diploma or Bachelor in Secretary / Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 year-experience as a Executive Secretary / Board of Directors Secretary / Personal Assistant, preferably from Personal Care Cosmetics and FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods).
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Hardworker and ability to work under pressure.
- Fluent in English and excellent in computer literate (Ms. Office Programs).
SUPPLY CHAIN & INVENTORY PLANNING CONTROL SUPERVISOR
Responsible for all of the things related to products planning, controlling, and supplying
Memonitor kondisi market terkait supply dan trend harga, dan berkerjasama dengan buying team melakukan negosiasi dan penempatan kontrak.
ADMINISTRASI OPERASIONAL STAFF - TUF
Menindaklanjuti angsuran yang telah jatuh tempo termasuk cek pada mutasi harian dan daily collection report